#6 Self Mastery

Winners always complete what they start. Therefore, you should start less things, but do it well. Focus on completing what you have started.

Your mind can work for you or against you – This is so true with your money.

In regards to attitudes about money: 89% of us will treat money the exact same way as our parents did, however the other 11% of people will go to the other extreme and do the exact opposite of what their parents did with money.

So you have to decide for yourself as to how you will choose to think about money.